Monday, April 28

Catching Up...

My Dear Readers,

I was away for a while. I got married and I just wanted to feel the intense happiness of the first months of my marriage. It has been a carnival. It has been great.

I am married for four months now and I think I am pregnant. Thanks to God!.. I am so excited and happy at the same time. My first impression was being blessed. Then fear came. I am a PCOS patient. I have been on Metformin for some time. I lost some weight to my wedding but I gained them afterwards. I have been on Metformin which did not help me lose weight. But... I think I am pregnant (I made like ten different tests for the last ten days) which is a blessing and a miracle. All the women there suffering from PCOS: Good news here. Never give up hope. It will happen.

But... The fear part. I have read that for most of PCOSerrs out there miscarriage rates are very high. I try not to think about it. I will try to feed myself with healty foods. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits... I will be careful.

I hope I will have a healthful baby. I am sooo excited.

No comments: